Full time, $45-55,000 ex super
Chippendale, Sydney Inner West
• State-of-the-art production environment
• Friendly staff & supportive management
• Close to Central Station
Momento is Australia's most established photobook company with a focus on premium quality
and we’re looking for someone who appreciates strict quality control and production targets.
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Production workflow management
• Issue management & resolution
• Production performance & reporting
• Staff schedules & resource allocation
• Stocktake & supplies management
You’re adept at managing a large number of concurrent jobs, work well under pressure,
continuously adapting to change and show great attention to detail.
Issue resolution and problem solving are second nature, complementing your exceptional
organisational, prioritisation and communication skills.
You can work unsupervised and effectively train, motivate and discipline with maturity and a
A background in print, media, publishing or photography and production scheduling will serve
If this sounds like you, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.